Business women and women in business are powerful, influential and inspirational, they may be in your country or even your place of work, wherever they be, they are everywhere – and a good job too!
Starting a business or being in business requires strength, determination, networking, risk taking and delegating to name but a few things.
Here is a list of 20 business women and business women in no particular order you may find interesting and want to find more out about.
- Michelle Obama
- Jacqueline Gold
- Kavita Oberoi
- Hillary Devey
- Condoleezza Rice
- Susan Chambers
- Ofra Strauss
- Deborah Meaden
- Kanya King
- Hillary Clinton
- Rachel Elnaugh
- Cathie Black
- Anne Lauverergeon
- Delphine Arnault-Hancia
- Martha Stewart
- Delia Smith
- Natalie Massenet
- Michelle Mone
These are just some of the inspirational women out there at the moment making a difference and you can do it to. Here are some top tips to help you be an even more successful women in business or business woman:
- Never give up on your dreams and ambitions – you are the only one holding yourself back.
- Remember that if you can dream it then you can achieve it.
- Always be confident. Confident in what you are doing and where you are going.
- Don’t ever be afraid to ask for help.
- Remember to delegate tasks and so on, this will free up more of your time to work on other things.
- Remember that you can have it all, a family, a career, a business and whatever else oyu desire.
- There will always be hurdles to jump over and mountains to climb but with determination you will be successful.
- Always remember that if you fail to plan then you plan to fail.
- Remember to set goals, targets and aims and to surpass them.
- Networking can help you meet new people, new suppliers and new contacts.
- Remember to take some time off.
- Always have a business plan for things you are doing or would like to do, a business plan will act as a guide and will help guide you to success.
- Remember that success doesn’t happen overnight it takes patience, effort, hard work and sometimes a bit of a struggle.
I hope you have found this article both useful and helpful, good luck with your businesses or in business